Dear Mom,
Um, no word on the package yet. Haha I guess I just have bad luck. I am sure it will make it though.
The shoes are amazing! It is so true about all of the other
missionaries. My companion just passed 6 months in the mission and he
really needs a new pair now. But both of my pairs look like when I
started the mission. They are amazing! And they are comfortable too. Go
missionaryshoe!
That is really cool about the TRC! That was always so much fun, and I
was always humbled by the amazing people who would volunteer weekly.
Doing it over skype will be very convenient! And even though it may not
seem like the spirit could teach as well, the MTC is the Lord´s and so
He knows what he is doing.
We are 78 people away from our goal, and have 71 right now that have a baptismal date. We are going to do it!
Last week I felt like I lacked teaching with power and the spirit
well. So I studied on Saturday morning in chapter 10 of Preach my
Gospel. It helped so much! I felt so much more excitement to teach and
the lessons went twice as well. I love Preach My Gospel!
Elder Richards is a really good guy! He is always happy and has a
good attitude. And he is 6 foot 7. It feels so different to walk next to
sometime so much taller than me! Most people in Chile are pretty short
haha.
Well, time to go :D I am so excited to see you all in a couple
weeks! I will schedule it so I call in the morning then if that is best
for you. Thank you for everything! I hope the Christmas shopping is
going well!
Love,
Elder Keele
No comments:
Post a Comment