Monday, January 7, 2013

Elder Derek Keele- Jan. 7, 2013

Dear family,

I am so grateful for the guidance of the Spirit that we can receive in our lives. D&C 67 is a great section! Somebody tried to tell me the other day that the earth belongs to Satan. Well, scripture wins :D
I am so proud of Dallin. What a great leader!
Yes! I got my package last Thursday!!! :D Thank you so much for the candy and letters. And the long-awaited debit-card is here! haha.
Today we went to San Pedro. It is an hour away from Calama, and a really big tourist town. We went sandboarding! It was so much fun! And I stayed up! haha. It was a ton of fun, and I think a lot easier than on slippery snow. When I get back we`ll have to go to DI and get some cheap snowboards and go to the dunes. It is sweet!
The fireworks last week were fun! There was a firework called "Matasuegra" (mother-in-law killer). I was expecting like a screamer, but it just exploded once in a huge BANG and it was super bright. Short but strong. And kind of a cruel name. haha
Tomorrow we have interviews with President Bruce! And on Friday I think I get to visit Tocopilla. Hopefully haha. 
Well I hope everyone is excited for school to start up again. :D
Have a wonderful week!
 Love,

Elder Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment