Happy Birthday yesterday, Nathan! 17? That can´t be right. You are almost done with your junior year of high school? One year to go? That is crazy hermano.
Thank you for the pictures! It´s so good to see everybody (well, everyone but Mom and Stephanie. I´m guessing mom was taking the picture and Stephanie... don´t know. Get in the picture next time! ;) ) A couple days ago I was trying to picture everyone´s faces, and I couldn´t do it! I had to go look at the pictures in the calendar you sent me. And last night I had a dream that I was home with everyone except Jordan who was still on his mission. So thank you for the pictures! It looks like Nathan´s birthday was fun! (Especially for him ;) )
And in the dream I prayed in English. It was weird haha. I have actually been praying in English with Elder Hertler because he needs to learn English. He hardly knows any, but he is learning really fast. He wants to maybe go to BYU and play futbol americano after his mission. That would be so neat to take him to the States.
Yes, we have heard about some of these earthquakes. In our pension one missionary is from Mexico and one from Santiago-ish Chile. And then me, and a member told us there was an earthquake in the States too, but I don´t know where. Now we´re just missing Argentina and all of our homes will have had earthquakes. Scary! We have only felt one for sure a few weeks ago. And one maybe last week. Just small ones of course. During the first one, we were sitting in a member´s home and everything just started shaking! It was crazy! It only lasted about 5 seconds.
Oh boy Jessica. That´s good to hear! :D And one of your companion´s is going to stay with you!? That would be so much fun! Seeing any of my mission buddy´s after the mission is going to be a blast. Enjoy conference!
Oh man, I am so pumped for conference! The first session is at 1, so the next is at 5 and priesthood is from 9 to 11. Luckily not too different. And I think we even get to watch it in English. It is so nice to hear them from their own voices and not just a translator. We are all blessed to always have that privilege.
Wow. Thank you for sharing that experience in the temple. That makes so much sense. And I don´t think many people here are to the point in doing their family history work yet. So that will help! Our ancestors need their work done now so they don´t have to wait during the millennium and so they can participate in the second coming.
That makes me so happy to hear about Harold! Thank you!
Yesterday was tranfers and most of us in Alto Hospicio are staying here! I´m so glad about that. Elder Hertler and I have much to do. And I love rooming with Elder Lopez and Elder Garrido. They are both great.
Well it was good to see most of you again! Only a month and a half and I get to call, and on Jessicá´s birthday too!
Love, Elder Derek Keele
No comments:
Post a Comment