Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Elder Derek Keele, May 14, 2012

I loved talking to everybody yesterday! I even had a dream last night with everyone in it :D haha.
That is a really cool analogy. Thank you for sharing it. Brad Wilcox is also Nathan Gunnell`s uncle or something like that, and he shared many talks with John Bytheway when I went to education week at BYU. He is a great speaker.
Yay Grandma! That is such a blessing to have everyone meet there with her.
I am so excited for tomorrow! We get to hear from President Bruce and get more direction for our mission. I will let you know how that goes.
Well, since we just talked a lot yesterday I don`t know much what else to say. This week should be an exciting and good week. I hope we can find and teach many this week. 
Jordan sounds like he is doing really well. It might be a little hard to focus for him because he is going home so soon, but I know he`ll finish strong. 
Thank you family! I love you all! Have a great week!
Love, Elder Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment