Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Elder Derek Keele, June 25, 2012

Haha Jordan is already back at the Shell. I knew Linda would get her way ;) Oh how much I loved working there. Yes, remembering those memories brings back good feelings. We were all so blessed that we were able to do that.

My companion and I were talking about that same scripture yesterday (Helaman 10:4-5)! I know it is true! If we try to have those traits that Nephi had, the Lord will bless us and trust us more in His work. And, of course, that means we will be able to help more people. Thank you, Mom!

Go Brenton! I really miss Brenton and Josh a ton now. Way to be Brenton! Josh, keep working hard. I´ll try to write them soon.

That is so fun Dallin! I bet Jordan will love scout camp too. Good memories :D And dad may not love it so much, but it will be good to be with Dallin and the boys.

My companion is Elder Santos! He is from LA California, but moved to Utah about a year before he left. Fun fact, he got baptized when he moved to Utah, in February 2010! He is so awesome for coming on the mission, and he was prepared from day 1 in Chile. His parents are Guatemalen so he knows Spanish. And he already teaches and talks  to people so well. He is a stud!

Also, Elder Eggleston moved in to our apartment. He is from Idaho. He is hilarious and a great missionary. He reminds me a lot of Tyler Russon.
How are the Russons doing by the way? Tyler, Nichole, Tanner. Is Tanner preparing for his mission? I forgot when his birthday is but he goes out soonish right?

Well, I love the mission still. Everyday I learn more and feel the Lord´s hand in everything :) We had a talent show Saturday night and we sang.

I am still preparing that package I wanted to send months ago.

Have a great week everyone!
Love, Elder Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment