sweet experience :D It is times like that when it is just impossible
to doubt that the Lord knows us and loves us.
And with Jordan coming home when he is. That is such a blessing! Holy
cow! I didn´t realize that he is coming this Saturday! How exciting!
Enjoy this next week! :)
My companion only has a couple weeks left and he is starting to get
excited. But luckily for me he is choosing to finish strong and not
let off on the throttle. I have already learned a lot from him and
will continue learning.
Oh boy! Yes Jessica, please write me before you get married! (Jessica is not even engaged!)
Way to go Nathan! Jamba Juice! I hope you don´t turn crazy from all
the sugar! That sounds like it will be a really fun place to work. I
knew a lot of friends during high school that went there all the time.
Do your best every day to be the best! :D And enjoy it!
This week was pretty good. We still need to do better of course, like
always, but I was so happy to see all the people in church! A guy came
that hasn`t been in a long while, but our branch president told us
that that guy used to be the most dedicated guy he has ever seen. It
will be so good for this branch when he gets going again!
His testimony is super strong; he said that he has never ever denied
that the gospel is true. He just made some mistake years ago and said
he hasn´t deserved to be back in the church. But we shared 2 Nephi
28:32 with him. The Lord`s arms are always open, just waiting for us to
come back to him. And now Hermano Días plans on being fully active in
the church again, because he has missed it a lot.
Yesterday the electricity was out for most of the day. We heard from
about 4 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon, and then it went out
again from about 6 to 10 at night. We heard it was just a maintenance
thing. This is very different from Orem. I do´n`t remember this ever
happening and if it did it was for about an hour at the most.
But luckily, most of our branch still went to church. And it turned
out to be the most favorite fast and testimony meeting I have ever been in!
Hearing certain people get up in the meeting was so cool to see!
People I love so much, people we have worked with, and members that I
didn`t think would ever do that. I loved hearing all of the
testimonies, and that meeting was such a strength to me. :D I love this
branch!
President Bruce challenged us this month to finish the Book of Mormon.
As a mission we were in Mosiah 6. Now he challenged everyone to
finish by the end of this month. I love it! I love reading the Book of
Mormon many pages at a time. It gives you a bigger perspective on how
and when things happen, and it really seems to boost my testimony of
it. I know it is true.
Well have a great week prepping for Jordan! I hope his adjustment will
be easier than it seemed for Jessica. And now you will have two recent
RMs in the home.
I love you all! Have a great week! And have a great summer kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment