Yesterday we weren´t able to get to the cyber to write.
It sounds like you all had such a fun week! Bowling together and then the temple dedication. That is so neat about President Packer. What a special gift from the Lord to be able to dedicate His temple!
No, I have been fine with money. Elder Díaz is a loving companion. But I got my new mission card last week so I was able to pay him back and have my own money again. I just don´t get full very often. I can eat a lot haha.
Sadly we STILL weren´t able to meet with Esteban. His work has been crazy. Apparently somebody is working hard to keep him from getting baptized. But the harder it is the better. We are going to help him get there!
Tomorrow we have a Zone Conference in Antofagasta! My trainer Elder Hertler will be there! I haven´t seen him since he left Alto Hospicio. Also, my son, Elder Santos, and Elder Howard! And of course, it is a conference with President Bruce so I am super excited for that.
This Sunday we had such a good Sunday School class. We learned about the atonement and how Christ is. Imagining Him as the most perfect person we know, but then Christ is absolutely perfect. Seeing what He did for us because of how much He loves us makes me want to be so much better to really show Him how grateful I am. I feel so bad that I can´t be perfect. I wish I could. But of course, it is part of the plan. But divine discontent is good. I am so grateful that the Lord has given me this blessing to be here. And yes, even here in Antofagasta, Chile haha. It is starting to get hot now. I got pretty burnt yesterday. Time to put on the sunscreen. Even though it didn´t feel too hot yesterday because of the wind, probably like 75 or 80, the sun just penetrates. Through the clouds even.
Have a great week everyone! Less than two weeks until conference!
Love,
Elder Keele

No comments:
Post a Comment